We offer only the finest authentic Roman pizza experience!
Pizza… Our Philosophy
We are changing the pizza game by embracing Luca’s artisanal Roman roots and these guiding principles:
- Quality without compromise
- Use only the freshest, natural ingredients available
- Agriculture as culinary art
- We only use ingredients produced by people who share our beliefs and respect the true value of culinary and nutrition.
- This is how we are … Simply Natural Roman-style Pizza al Taglio
- A variety of one of a kind pizzas created to excite and entice. The lineup changes frequently throughout the day based on availability of locally sourced ingredients. Vegetarian and Gluten Free options always available.
- Our style of pizza is “Al Taglio” which is a large, rectangular pizza loaded with toppings, cut with scissors into quadrilateral slices and sold by slice. This approach makes it easier for you to customize for both price and variety.
- So, the first thing you do is…
Step 1: Pick Your Pizza(s)
In front of you is a beautiful array of anywhere from 12 to 15 pizzas, which includes our mainstays — like the exquisitely simple Margherita — along with new creations — like mortadella, baby arugola and stracciata chees— that rotate in throughout the day. Your friendly counter person will guide you through each pizza, answer your questions along the way and help you with your selections.
Step 2: Warm it Up!!
Once selected, your counter person will then warm up and pack the items selected and give you a printed ticket. Select your beverage and take your ticket to the register. (Not doing pizza? No problem. Your server will help you select the perfect gelato for your appetite…)
Step 3: Savor the Flavor
Pick up your eagerly anticipated pizza, gelato and … Enjoy!